Creating a series description on the new consumer interface is slightly different than it was on the previous system, but it's still a fairly straight forward process.
1. To create the series description on the new consumer interface, first log into ovationtix, click into the series you would like to update, then click "Series information".
2. When you get to the Series Information screen, the first thing you should do is scroll to near the bottom of the page, fill out the "Venue" information, then click "Save". This is going to be very important a couple of steps from now:
3. Next, click where it says "edit" under the description field:
4. Once you click "Edit", the WYSIWYG editor (what you see is what you get) will open:
5. From here, you can use the editor to enter your description. You will also notice the "Add Custom Field" option. By using this feature, you will be able to enter the venue information you added in step 2. When you click the "Add Custom Field" option, you will see a number of options, like *|venue_name|*, and *|venue_address_line_1|*. If you click on these, they will populate into the series description, and will pull from your address info below. So if you use *|venue_name|*, it will automatically fill in whatever venue name you entered earlier.
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. IF YOU DON'T ADD THE VENUE INFORMATION BY USING THE "ADD CUSTOM FIELD" OPTION, YOUR VENUE INFORMATION WILL NOT BE LISTED ONLINE.
When you're done entering this information, click "Close" on the bottom of the editor:
6. After you have closed the editor, click save on the bottom of the screen:
And that's it! You've filled out the series description, and this will now appear on your series description on the consumer facing side, like so:
If you need any other help with this tool, feel free to contact the Client Services team at email@example.com, or 646-759-1700.