- Capture patron data on guests of ticket buyers
- Send preshow notifications to guests of ticket buyers
In Ovationtix, you now have the ability to give patrons the option of adding the names and emails of their additional guests to their online orders. This information displays in the Expanded and Exportable views of the Who's Coming List. It also includes the guests in Preshow emails if they are set up on the series.
Here is a Who's Coming List
In the Expanded view you can see the guests listed under neath the patron's name.
In the Exportable View it will look something like this:
As you can see, this is all one order (PR60632213), but it lists 2 different names in the Patron Name Last, and Patron Name First columns. The person who purchased the tickets Lee Eagle, and the people who will actually be seeing the show Lee Eagle and Alexandra Perkakis are listed on separate lines, their email addresses are included if the buyer entered them.
Take advantage of this feature
To set up your Plus One Email, follow these steps.
- Hover over Tools, then click on Configure Plus One Email.
- Turn on Plus One Email using the switch (defaults in the "OFF" position).
- The customizable "Module Label" will default to displaying "List of Attendees". This will appear above the field that patrons can fill out to list their additional guests.
- Decide what you would like in the "Module Description". This is where you can let your patrons know what they are filling out. Once this is all done, it should look something like this:
- From here, click "Save", and you have successfully enabled your Plus One Email.
If you would like to see what the patron experiences while filling out the Plus One Email information, check out this article.
Please feel free to get in touch with Client Services if you have any questions.