OvationTix can email your donors a campaign specific thank you letter that can be used to express your gratitude, formally acknowledge the gift, or promote future projects and events.
Head to your fundraising page and select "View/Edit" next to the campaign for which you'd like to create a thank-you email. You can also build acknowledgments for a campaign as you are designing the campaign itself.
If you do not see a FUNDRAISING option under your TOOLS menu, contact your account executive or Client Services - they can enable this feature for you.
Turn on acknowledgments for the campaign.
If you do not see a DONATION ACKNOWLEDGMENT section of the campaign edit page, contact your account executive or Client Services - they can enable this feature for you.
Follow these 6 easy steps for creating the acknowledgment.
1. Enter in text to define the email's SUBJECT. Remember that these emails are unique to each campaign, so you can be specific when referring to the campaign if you wish.
2. Add a header image to the email, and choose whether to center the image, or align it to the left or the right side of the letter. You will see the image displayed below as a preview.
3. Enter in text to define the email's CONTENT. PERSONALIZE the message using CUSTOM FIELDS. Drag the custom field placeholders down into the email to represent values specific to each donor and campaign. Any text you type into the box directly will be the same regardless of the recipient.
4. Add a signature image. Align the image as you see fit, and enter in text below to match the name of the signature.
5. Enter in footer text. If you wish to see text below the signature - a 501c(3) number, a statement of tax deductibility, theater information - this is where you can insert that copy.
6. Send yourself a preview. Enter in an email address to send an instant test email to get a good sense of what your patron will be receiving when they complete their donation. Make adjustments as you see fit!