If you've recently upgraded to the Windows 10 operating system, you may notice that your Boca is not printing tickets correctly. Selecting the following print settings should help you rectify this issue.
1. In Firefox's menu, select "Options -> Applications -> Portable Document Format (PDF): Use Adobe Acrobat (in Firefox)".
2. In OvationTix, load your hard tickets in the embedded PDF viewer. Right-click in the viewer and click "Rotate Clockwise" once, so the ticket appears in landscape format in the viewer.
3. Click the "Print" button at the bottom of the viewer, or right-click and select "Print". On the printer dialog window, click "Advanced". Under Paper/Output, select Paper Size: Concert Ticket. Click OK.
4. On the main print dialog, make sure Boca is your chosen printer. Then, under Page Sizing & Handling, select "Actual Size" and "Choose paper source by PDF page size". Under Orientation, select "Auto portrait/landscape". In the preview image to the right, the ticket preview should now appear in landscape format.
5. Click "Print". Your ticket should now be properly formatted.
If you continue to experience formatting issues, contact OvationTix Client Services at 646-759-1700 or firstname.lastname@example.org.