There are lots of reasons you might need to change the price of your tickets after you've built and activated a series. In the case of a reserved seating series, you might also need to reassign what pricing is available in a section or on a seat by seat basis. This article will cover editing ticket pricing for both general admission and reserved series.
Edit Ticket Pricing For a General Admission Series
If you simply need to edit the price for a public ticket type for a GA series, from the left hand side series menu, click on Public Ticket Types.
Click the green pencil to edit any existing Ticket Types.
You can now click into any of the fields shown in the red box below to edit the Ticket Type Name, Base Value or Fees. To change which events the ticket type is enabled for, use the tick boxes next to each event date. Don't forget to click the Save Ticket Type button at the bottom of the page to save your work.
For a refresher on how to add additional Ticket Types and Seating Sections, CLICK HERE.
To learn about adding a Proto Ticket (a restricted ticket type for GA events), CLICK HERE.
Edit Ticket Pricing For a Reserved Series
To edit ticket pricing for a Reserved Series, from the left hand side series menu, click on Price Levels and Ticket Types.
Here, you can click and drag a price level color to re-order them, or, click the green Edit button on any price level to access and edit Ticket Types.
Once you've clicked to Edit a Price Level, you'll get the following options:
- Edit the Price Level Name
- Change the Reference Color for your Price Level
- Edit the Ticket Type Name
- Change the Kind of Ticket Type (Public, Restricted or Credit Card Match)
- Change the Base Price of your ticket
- Toggle Facility Fee on/off (if you are not yet utilizing the Facility Fee, you won't see this step)
- Edit Convenience Fee for Web (fee added for patrons purchasing tickets online)
- Edit Convenience Fee for BO Phone (fee added when using the BO Phone tab in Quick Sell Plus)
- Remove a Ticket Type from your Price Level
Don't for get to click Save Price Level when you have made your changes.
For more information on Seating and Pricing for Reserved Series, including reapplying Price Levels to sections and seats, CLICK HERE (coming soon!).